Thursday, April 19, 2012

Catch Up...

Hi All,
Just a quick blog to catch you all up! The weekend after Gabriel's birthday party my sister Brigid and her girls, Katherine and Annabelle, came to visit from Michigan. I also had Katie come visit so she could visit with us and of course our nieces. (Katie is the little girl that I used to nanny for a LONG time ago while finishing my teaching credential). I met her when she was 6 months old and now she will be 10 in June! Time flies!

We spent Easter weekend in Grover beach with Casey's side of the family. We had a wonderful time dying eggs, having dinner at the Elk's (where Casey's 92 year old Grandpa is a diligent member), and going to the beach! The Easter bunny came Sunday morning and left Easter baskets for everybody not to mention the eggs stuffed with mula and candy! Noah loved it! Gabriel was a little lost, but I'm sure this time next year he'll be hunting those eggs down too!



Cousins and Katie
Noah swingin' at Maura's Pinata!
Go Maurs!

Grabbing for the candy!

Katherine...
Katie


Katherine and Katie enjoying their candy
Noah and Gabriel... notice Noah's new baby doll (thanks Aunt Brig)!
Maura blowing out her birthday candles!
Enjoying some Cali weather...
Making Easter cupcakes...

Gabey giving Daddy some lovin
I love love love this picture...




Annabelle Francis! Love her!
Hoppy Easter.... hahaha!

dying Easter eggs
Grandma Coco and her girls
Hanging out on Grandpa's porch...
Apparently there was some static going on here...
The girls running back and forth with Noah

My sweet Gabe... the girls kept dressing him up...

Yes I'm strangling Gabe and Noah IS picking his nose...
Whistle has not blown yet... notice where Noah is... he's a Wood need I say more?
Easter egg hunt...

Noah loving the marshmallows and Gabe just wanted to hold the eggs...


Cousins... after the egg hunt


Noah and Mommy were swinging on Grandpa's porch swing and then...
he reached to hold Mommy's hand. I teared up for sure...

Grandpa and honey...

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I love the pic of Noah holding your hand =) and Casey and Noah kissing. He is such a lover!!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete