Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gabriel's 1st Birthday Continued...

The Cake...

I can hardly believe my little baby is ONE!!! Here are some pictures of him enjoying his first birthday cake! You'll see he definitely enjoyed it!!! I had to scrub our bathtub clean after his bath!


Not sure what to do... Mommy was a little nervous with the candle in front of him!!!

Hmmmm... what happens when I put my fingers here...



And put them into my mouth...
Still not sure...
And then he figured it out...
MMMMM.... this is yummy!!!


Ya want some???
Nahhhhh.... I was just kiddin'! I waited a whole year for this cake!!!
Only Daddy can have some!
"Daddy's great! He gave me chocolate cake!!! "
Here Daddy eat some!

On his way up to the bathtub!
What???? Do I have something on my face?
Now how am I going to hide this from Mommy???

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, these pictures are great. You did such an amazing job with his party!!! Wish we could have have been there.

    ReplyDelete