Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, Anniversary and Birthday

This last month has been pretty hectic (but fun of course!!!).  We kicked off Mother's Day with my Mom flying in from Michigan and having a girls day out.  It was wonderful.  We went out to lunch and then spent the afternoon hanging out on the beach.  It was nice just to sit and chat with everybody.  A couple of days later Casey and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary.  I can hardly believe 3 years has already gone by and we still LOVE each other!!! A wedding, two babies, building a house, career changes and did I mention TWO babies... we are still together and loving every minute of it.  We spent our anniversary at Disneyland with Noah, Gabriel, Nina (my mom), Aunt Bethie and Maura.  It was a great day!  The next day is my birthday and instead of running all over we just "chilled at home!".  Thanks hubba hubba for making everything so special.  I love you to the moon and back x infinity!!!!  :-) 

 Three years ago... May 16, 2009
 And life today....
Our anniversary at Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment