Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cooking with Noah


I was going through my pictures from Disneyland and had forgotten that I took a bunch of pictures one morning as I made "homemade" cookies with the boys. (Don't judge me... they are made in my home... nestle just helped with the batter) Noah loved breaking the cookies apart and placing them on the cookie sheets AND let's not forget that these had cars on them too! We had some fun...


Carefully placing the cookies on the cookie sheet...

Almost ready to put in the oven...


When I wasn't looking Noah put a cookie on Gabe's tray... can't you just imagine what he's thinking here... "I can't believe you've been keeping THIS from me!!!"

"what??? I don't know how he got that cookie!"
Waiting for his cookies to finish... Don't worry it doesn't get hot... He's not walking around with a burn on his forehead...




No comments:

Post a Comment