Friday, March 1, 2013

Winter Fun in Michigan!

Just after the smoke had cleared, from family visits, Casey was told he was going to be traveling to Colorado on a weekly basis.  This travel arrangement was going to last, at a minimum, for 4 weeks.  This meant that little old me would be at home and outnumbered by Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I frantically tried to figure out what I was going to do to occupy their time for 4 weeks while also wondering if I would be committed after those 4 weeks.  Ah ha!  I know I'll take the boys to Michigan...
new environment + snow+ Nena+Grandpa Vincent+Grandma Sue+Grandpa Chris+Cousins+Aunties+Uncles= Mommy doesn't get committed!  Yeah.... genius... until we arrived in Michigan and found out the contract they were sending Casey to work on was suddenly cancelled! Uhhh ohhh... So we made it a vacation.  Casey was able to work remotely, we still had fun in the snow and time with our Michigan family!  Both boys had a great time, but I will say they (mostly Gabriel) are definitely California boys!  Gabriel was not a fan of the cold... he loved eating the snow though!  Enjoy our winter fun pictures! <3

 Noah sledding

 Annabelle, Gabriel, Katherine and Noah <3
 Nena and 4 of her Grands...

 Billy loving on hubs... LOL... no Billy he's not expecting...
 Brothers...
 Grandpa Vincent and Gabriel... Gabey love love loves Grandpa Vincent (aka the Monster)
 Just a couple of cute pics of Noah

 My two little loves...
 Uncle Billy and Noah... so cute... Uncle Bill was throwing him up in the air and I believe it's right here that Noah is telling him to do it again...
 He loved to eat the snow

 Gabey
 Gabey and Grandpa
 LOL...  that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment