Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 2012

 Oh long lost blog!!!

WOW!!!  I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted on here.  I guess life really does happen!  The boys (including Casey) are all doing well!  Casey is keeping busy with work and the boys, well, they're just BUSY!!!  I have been keeping busy with running and have continued to run in various races!  October has been spooky fun and I thought I would show some of the things we have done!  HapPy HaUntInG! 

 Noah and Gabriel opening their halloween package from Nena!  They loved it!  Thanks Nenia!
 Ghost pizza!
 Our friends told us about a fundraiser for a local preschool where they had about 30 different types of trucks.  The boys were able to climb in and even "drive" in some!  They loved it!
 Can you tell Noah is in heaven???  Yes this IS a trash truck! 
 Fire truck

 We also visited the local pumpkin patch!  It was fun but H-O-T!!!  It's not quite the same looking for pumpkins in 90 degree weather.  Fall and winter are the seasons where I miss Michigan the most!
 Our boys!  Love them!
 Finding our way through the "corn" maze... did I mention it was 90+??? They were great sports!
 Going to pick out our Jack o' Lanterns!
 #1 picking out his pumpkin
 #1 and #2 having fun exploring the pumpkins!
 #2 found his pumpkin and "carried" it to the wheelbarrow...
One of our meals Eyeballs and brains...

No comments:

Post a Comment