Monday, August 27, 2012

Lake Skinner Splash Pad- Temecula, California

Another little morning outing that we took was to Lake Skinner in Temecula. At this park they had a great splash pad to take the boys and Katie to. It was a little activity that all ages could enjoy (thank you Amber for introducing us to this place!). We had a great time visiting with our friends Amber and AJ and playing in the water!
Gabriel enjoying the water!  It was H-O-T!!
Katie teaching Gabriel some cool tricks with the water!
Hands down one of the sweetest little girls... We just adore Katie Boo!
Noah enjoying himself

AJ checking out the sprinkler
Doesn't he just have the cutest smile! 

Gabe playing at the other splash pad area... 

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she is real hot I want to take her to bed, I hope I am her first, her tight little arse first then I want her cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she would b a sweet f--k, my youngest one to f-k was 8 felt so good f-c-ing her warm, soft , hairless p-ss-, I would do it again in a heartbeat, nothing beats very young p-ss-

      Delete