Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family Visits

The last couple of weeks have been wonderful! We have had a lot of family visits and the boys have loved every minute of it! Noah is particularly fond of his "Gampas"! We kept asking him who was coming to visit and he would ecstatically say "mowa" (aka Maura) followed by "gampa"!!! It has now changed first to "gampa" followed by "mowa" and "be" who is Aunt Beth. Casey's Dad came to visit the first weekend of November, my Dad and sister were here the second weekend and this past weekend Casey and I took a trip to Las Vegas while my sister and Sean watched the boys.


What you don't know is that right after this picture was taken we headed upstairs and watched a movie in our room!!! Wow! Life has changed!

Dinner at Lawry's... unbelievably delicious!
As most of you know Noah is obsessed with car keys and anything that Mommy and Daddy carry/use/wear! I was making breakfast the other day and came around the corner and here was my little Noah... these are my glasses, phone and car keys! I had to laugh and of course snapped a pic!

Pooh Bear (Aunt Eileen) and Tigger (Grandpa Vincent) stopped by to say hello to the boys! My Aunt and her husband had dressed up as Pooh and Tigger and she thought the boys would love it! Gabe loved it... Noah was unsure!
Pooh and Gabey
Notice Noah's face...


Gabriel loves this car!!! He is learning to walk by pushing it from the back...
Pushing the car around! He's only 7 months old!!! I'm in so much trouble!
Grandpa and Gabe...


Uncle Tim reading with Gabriel... they love their "grandpa" Tim!!! Our California family meets every couple of weeks at a local sushi restaurant just to visit/catch up... Uncle Tim is amazing with our little guys and they adore him!
My cousin Stephen and his girlfriend Katherine... he is a marine stationed at Camp Pendleton
My Dad, Uncle Tim, and Aunt Eileen (they are 3 of 12 kids)
Grandpa Wood and the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment