Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 12th-19th

A cute shot of Gabey....

Casey bought me tickets to go see Rascal Flatts for my birthday! We went on Sunday and had a blast! I didn't realize we had third row center seats! They were so close!




Friday night we had Maura overnight so Beth & Sean could go out to celebrate Sean's birthday... Noah and Maura are hilarious to watch... in this picture they are hitting there forks on the island being silly... Earlier they were throwing their arms up in the air saying "touch down" courtesy of Daddy/ Uncle Casey!

While Mommy was sitting right there (ok reading a magazine) Noah found the desitin and proceeded to "decorate" the couch, the cabinet, and himself!
Noah and Gabe are really starting to interact... it's great! Here Gabe is crawling! Woo hoo! Go Gabe!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I'm glad your resisting facebook.

    I am sorry you had to sit through Rascal Flats though. Hope you had your sunglasses for that dudes shiny shirts!! ha ha.

    You guys are awesome. Lets go to the beach soon while the water is still warm and now that I do not have to spend every weekend fixing up the house.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete