Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy 4th Anniversary!!

This past Thursday Casey and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!  We have celebrated so many amazing things in the last four years!  We were married, bought a new house, moved down state, had Noah...a teeny tiny break...and then came Gabriel!  That was all within two years of being married!  Wow...makes me tired thinking about doing it all over again.  Things definitely seem "quieter" around here!  The last four years have been wonderful and I can't imagine celebrating all of these milestones with anybody else, but my best friend, Casey.  He is a phenomenal husband and daddy!  I'm so glad he chose to take his "jacket" off for little old me! ;-)  So blessed...

On our actual anniversary Noah and Gabriel helped us to celebrate with some "champagne" (sparkling apple cider) for the boys and ourselves (the real stuff).  I didn't feel like cooking so we had pizza!  Yum yum... Friday night was my birthday so we celebrated both our anniversary and my birthday with our good friends Brett and his daughter Megan!




No comments:

Post a Comment