Monday, August 15, 2011

August 8th-15th, 2011

This week started out with Gabriel eating rice cereal for the first time! He loves it!
And Noah figured out the drawers in the kitchen work great as a "step-stool"! I was feeding Gabriel and turned around to see Noah on the counter! Notice the knives directly behind him! I about fell over dead on the spot! Ahhh! On Tuesday locks were installed on the drawers...they were already installed on all the cabinets.

On Wednesday Noah & Gabe had their friend AJ come over for a play-date... AJ was born in February so is only a few weeks older than Gabe!
Gabe, AJ, & Noah

On Friday Noah got a new drum! We read a book to him every night that has a drum in it so we thought it would be fun for him to actually drum on a drum rather than all over the furniture!

On Saturday Noah & Gabe had a birthday party to go to with the girls that live across the street... They are 5, 10, & 14... Their Mom put on a party for all three on the same day! Noah liked their bike helmet & lawn mower...
Zoey & Noah
One of the birthday girls & Noah on their princess bike! LOL...

Lily- another birthday girl
All lined up to hit the....

Dora pinata!




Saturday night Beth & Sean went downtown San Diego to celebrate Jamie's (Sean's sister) birthday... They came to drop Maura off who spent the night with her cousins!

Did I mention mention we are stickin' to two kids??? LOL!
Sunday morning they had eggs and CHOCOLATE CAKE! Aunt is great... she gave us chocolate cake! LOL!!!

Sunday night Uncle Johnny came over to drop off Finn because he's going to Michigan for a week... Gabe looks pretty happy! 2 hours past his bed time and still smiling...
Monday morning... Daddy off to work.... Eating breakfast!

Noah loves his eggies and toast every morning!




1 comment:

  1. nice ages I would start with the 5 year old because I like my p-ss- very young, she gets her p-ss- finger fu--ed and licked and sucks my c--k, next is the 10 year old and she is ready for the full monty so she can start by sucking me off then her other 2 holes get my come, I hope she is stiil a virgin so I pop her cherry, finally the 14 yr old, although a bit old for me she can take a bit more so I give her mouth a good f-c-ing, next as far up her ass as I can, I want her squealing and begging me to f--k her, and lastly her c--t over and over and over

    ReplyDelete